You can find here short courses about the statistical methods useful for data analysis of PK/PD studies.
These documents avoid unuseful theory to concentrate on practical aspects of data analysis.
- Exercises on PK/PD Monte-Carlo simulations for antimicrobials. These files enable Monte Carlo simulations for a one-compartment extra-vascular model. If more complex models are useful, please send an email (remove the “nospam” postfix).
- The ten most frequent statistical mistakes No specific knowledge of statistics is required. Talk slides for European College of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology meeting, London 2005;
- Why bioequivalence ?
- Analysis of bioequivalence studies This short course shows with practical examples how to analyse data of bioequivalence studies. No specific knowledge of statistics is required.
Talk slides for Training of assessors, Fougères 2004
- Monte-Carlo simulations & bioequivalence of antimicrobial drugs
- Linear and NonLinear regressions : short courses.
- An introduction to population pharmacokinetics
- Bayesian approaches in dosage selection
- Diagnostic_tests Definition and statistical properties of diagnostic tests.
- Veterinary clinical studies Key_issues for statistical analysis
- What is the experimental unit in premix bioequivalence ? Bioequivalence workshop
- When and how to partition_reference_intervals
- Predictive Value Advisor